A Place For Everyone
At Reid School we believe all children can learn well.
Upon entering Reid School, students are tested and placed at their instructional
level for reading and mathematics. Children move ahead in each subject as
they achieve mastery.
For your child to be admitted into Reid School, you will need
- Completed student and family information forms.
- Completed release and emergency contact forms.
- Your child’s birth certificate.
- Current immunization records.
- Proof of residency.
- Any records from former schools your child has attended.
Tuition/Fees at a Glance
- Kindergarten ½-day – $6,490
- Kindergarten Full-day – $10,360
- Grades 1 - 3 – $10,360
- Grades 4 - 5 – $10,705
- Grades 6 - 9 – $11,005